Instant Source of Energy That Can Also Be Used to Fuel Your Brain.
Promotes Weight Loss in Several Important Ways, Reduce Lactate Buildup in Athletes, Helps Use Fat for Energy, Could Help Manage Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s Disease and Autism, Contains Powerful Fatty Acids That Fight Yeast and Bacterial Growth.
Why The MCT Oil Hype Is Real?
- MCT’s, also called MCFA’s for medium chain fatty acids, are believed to be missing from the diets of people eat a ‘western diets’.
- The general public has been led to believe that all forms of saturated fats are harmful.
- Recent research has shown that ideally coconut oil and MCT oils should be consumed daily.
Benefits of MCT Oil
- MCT oils are easily digested and sent directly to the liver, where they have a thermogenic effect and to positively alter your metabolism.
- MCT’s are burned by the body for energy or ‘fuel’, instead of being stored in the body as fat.
- Certain saturated fats, especially MCT’s, are in fact easier to digest the long-chain-triglycerides (LCT’s).
- MCT’s are supportive of our gut environment since they have the capability to fight bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites.
- MCT’s contain anti-oxidant properties and has inflammatory benefits that include helping heart health, obesity prevention, and brain health.